Well Im taking it as short term goals for the next month which will therefore encompass the month of November in nearly its entirety as well.
1. Even If Im not Blogging every day Im at least going to make an effort to try and finish this challenge eventually.
2. Come to the realisation that turning Thirty isnt THAT bad.
3. Putting myself before everything and everyone else. It sounds selfish, but its something I fail at consistantly. It needs to be done.
4. To finish the three books I have started in the past two weeks but not got past the first few chapters on any.
5. Spend more time with my extended family.
6. Spend more time in my Garden ( This does not include the instances that I feel the necessity to wear a Tutu, Drink beer and smoke cigarettes in it.)
7. Make Miss Alternative WA a top notch event with my Event Planning Partner in Crime @CarlyMayCarnage.
Small Goals, But all achievable.
I LIKE IT A LOT.