This is the most recent picture I can find on the computer that im, writing this from. It was taken at a quiz night back in June ? I think. I am pretending I have a Giraffe Bra on. Why? I have no idea. And no thats not the inside of a Goon Bag in front of me, its a posh crackers packet.
- I am one of two sisters. You have never met two people so completely different. I’m serious. She runs, is active, doesn’t drink or smoke has a very small circle of friends and is extremely domesticated. I never run, (unless it’s from an incredibly ugly boy) you have to poke me to make me active, I drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney, and have more friends than the average human body has bones. Domestic Goddess – I aspire to be one, one day.
- My parents divorced when I was 12. My Mum is remarried and my dad has been in the same relationship with one woman for the past 13 years. She is 18 years younger than him, therefore she is only 6 years older than me.
- I love Classical Music
- I hate Liars. It’s the worst trait a person can possibly have.
- My First Full Time Job was as a Nanny to three children under three. I was 17.
- I left Australia at the age of 17 to work in the UK, I was only going to be gone for 18 months. I came back to Perth 9 years later.
- I am a tragic romantic when I am involved in a relationship. But I have only ever said I love you to two men. (Oh at different times that was.)
- I am a total BandWhore. I love anything with a guitar beat in it (Well nearly anything I’m not a fan of head-banging Metal). Seriously, if someone gave me a credit card and said the only way you are allowed to spend this is on seeing bands – you wouldn’t see me for dust.
- I always try to find the good in people. Sometimes I do require a JCB to dig that far to find the good BUT there is always a little bit in everyone.
- I was once in love with someone I shouldn’t have been, he was neither of the two I told I love you to.
- I know nearly all the words to nearly all of Gene Pitney’s songs. Don’t Judge me. My Mother made me listen to 1080am as a child
- When I was 15 I wanted to be a Vet. I went on work experience and that day the vet amputated a cat’s tail off and fed it to his pet Doberman that was in the surgery for the day. I decided I didn’t want to be a vet anymore.
- I sang “I will Survive” at my best friends Wedding, On the stage in my bridesmaids dress after drinking half a bottle of Scotch and a bottle of red wine. It’s on video. No you can’t watch it.
- I met Pierce Brosnan. Well I kinda bumped into him after he had been interviewed by Clive Anderson. He was leaving the studio. I walked into him in the hallway and all I could say was “Sorry, Just on my way to have a wee”.
- I’m not really a blonde.
See you all Tomorrow x